Post Name: New India Assurance Co. Ltd Assistant (NIACL) Online Form 2018
New India Assurance Co. Ltd (NIACL) has officially published NIACL recruitment 2018 notification for 685 NIACL Assistant vacancies. It is a leading global insurance group with offices and branches spread all across the nation. It is one of the five completely owned insurance company by the Government of India.
A total of 685 vacancies for the Assistant post are released by NIACL recruitment this year. For vacancy details go through the notification.
The minimum age of the candidate should be 21 years and maximum 30 years as on 30th June 2018, which means that the candidate should not be born before 1st July 1988 and not later than 30th June 1997 (both days inclusive) are only eligible to apply.
The minimum qualification required for NIACL Assistant 2018 exam is graduation in any discipline from a recognized university.
NIACL 2018 Syllabus:
- Reasoning Ability: Puzzles/ Seating Arrangement (Circular, Square, Floor, Linear etc.), Inequality (Coded and Direct), Syllogism, Direction based questions, Logical Reasoning, Blood Relations, Coding-Decoding, Input-Output, Order and Ranking, Alphanumeric Series, Data Sufficiency, etc.
- English Language: Sentence Improvement, Para Jumbles, Cloze Test, Spotting Errors, Reading Comprehension, Single / Double Fillers, Para/ Sentence Completion, etc.
- Numerical Ability / Quantitative Aptitude: Data Interpretation (Pie, Tabular, Line, Missing etc), Number Series, Quadratic Equations, Problem on Ages, Simple and Compound Interest, Time, Speed and Distance, Probability, Simplification / Approximation, Boats & Streams, Ratio and Proportion, Profit, Loss and Discount, Averages, Time & Work, Mixture and Allegations, Pipes and Cisterns, Data Sufficiency (Two and Three Statement).
- Computer Knowledge: Fundamentals of Computer, History of Computer, Internet, MS Office – Word, PowerPoint, Excel & Access, Memory, Input-Output devices, Computer Shortcuts, Important Abbreviation.
- General Knowledge: The question will be asked from the last 3 to 5 months of current affairs along with insurance and banking awareness equation can also be asked.
NIACL 2018 Selection Procedure:
Applicants who have applied for this job have to go through a three-stage process which includes Prelims exam, Mains exam, and regional language test.
- NIACL Preliminary Examination
- NIACL Mains Exam
- Regional Language Test
SC/ST/PWD/EX-SER Intimation Charges only Rs. 100/-.
Other than SC/ST/PWD/EX-SER Application fee including Intimation Charges Rs.600/-.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date to Apply Online & Fee Payment: 16-07-2018
- Closing Date to Apply for Online & Fee Payment: 31-07-2018
- Date for Tier I Online Examination (Preliminary Exam): 08 and/ 09-09-2018(Tentative dates)
- Date for Tier II Online Examination (Main Exam): 06-10-2018 (Tentative date)
- Date for Download of Call Letters: 10 days prior to the date of each exam.