Post Name: RBI Grade B Officers
Post Information: Every year Reserve Bank of India (RBI) conducts Grade B 2018 Officer Exam to select eligible candidates for the position of Grade B officer in its various branches all across the country. As Reserve Bank of India offers an excellent pay scale and reputed job profile, it lures thousands of candidates every year to take this examination. Selection for Grade B Officers will be done through a country-wide competitive Examination in three phases that is Preliminary and Main examination followed by an Interview.
RBI Officers Grade-B Vacancy 2018:
A total of 166 vacancies for Officers Grade-B recruitment are released by RBI this year. The vacancy details are given below:
|1.||Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR)- General||127|
|2.||Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR)- DEPR||22|
|3.||Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR)- DSIM||17|
Officers Grade-B Eligibility Criteria:
Eligibility criteria include Age limit and Educational Qualification. For Officers Grade-B 2018 examination of the lower and upper age limits should be 21 years and 30 years respectively.
A minimum of an aggregate of 60% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/PWD) or an equivalent grade in Bachelor’s degree as well as in 12th (or Diploma or equivalent) and 10th standard examinations.
RBI Officers Grade-B Application Fees:
The application fees for the Officers Grade-B examination:
SC/ST/PWD Intimation Charges only Rs.100/-
GEN/OBC App. Fee including intimation charges Rs.850/-
- Starting Date for Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 03-07-2018
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 23-07-2018
- Date for Tier I Online Exam: 16-08-2018
- Date for Phase II Online Examination for Officers in Gr B (DR General): 07-09-2018
- Date for Phase II Online Exam for Officers in Gr B (DR DEPR): 06 & 07-09-2018
- Date for Phase II Online Exam for Officers in Gr B (DR DSIM): 06 & 07-09-2018
|Apply Online Grade – B (Gen)||Click Here|
|Apply Online Grade – B (DEPR/DSIM)||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|